JUST ME

"You're so weird..."

Thats something I usually get a lot of. Too bad I never really understood where people were coming from when they told me that. How do you know whats supposed to be normal? Whats normal anyway? My name is Lizbeth and I am 18 years old. I wouldn't say I am the best thing since sliced bread or the easisest person to deal with. I may have a bad temper sometimes or not be the nicest person, some people say I'm too blunt, others say I'm too hyper; I always tried to hide it from my elders because I always felt they would misjudge me, but the truth is I am a kid at heart and I think I would always be and so would everybody else and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Maybe I'm as weird as I appear to be to other people because of my parents and their ways or for being stuck in the middle with six kids. I may be a kid at heart and still find playground jokes a little funny, and thats why its hard letting people know how I feel when I am really serious and this is why I could argue for days about the most trivial things. Okay, well now I feel like I was talking to a shrink... Truth is, I feel like I dont know much about myself, like I'm still finding pieces of me to put together; but aren't we all? Maybe I'm being too personal.Lets skip to the things I enjoy.::So I love strawberry ice cream, I love to sing but I must admit I'm not very good at it, I'm scared of so many things but I would like to experience them all some day. I love learning new things especially things that you could take hours discussing and even when the discussion is over thats all you could think about when you get home. I love FOOD! I also like the outdoors, but god knows how many things I am allergic to. Writing is my passion, you can't tell yet.. But I feel like theres so much to talk about that I just put it on paper. When I grow up (LOL) I mean when I'm done with college I hope to do something in the media, such as a journalist, editor for a big magazine,etc. Drama is really my passion, but I believe you don't need to go to school for it, its JUST talent. You're either born with it or not, some people are not born with it; but hey thats life! I know its what I should be striving for I just dont think thats what I should be wasting my four years in college in, I'm trying to live on the safe side and I need something to fall back on, if it happens it happens.

Well, I guess thats all you should know about me for now. Everything else comes with time. Brace yourself. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment