Research

Okay, so after discussing more in detail about the projects, I think I'm going to do something totally different than what I had plan since day one. I will be writing about the way that Fast Food Restaurants are advertised in different countries. My friend is a dancer so she gets to travel all around the world, I was seeing some pictures of her while she was in Australia and saw a place called "Hungry Jacks" in one of her pictures. It was so weird because the logo and font is exactly the same as Burger King but with a different name. After doing some research I find out that Hungry Jacks is actually another franchise of Burger King but in Australia. Why couldn’t they just call it Burger King over there as well. Though it makes sense since a jack is a baby kangaroo and there are many of them in Australia, but would changing the name make business run differently? We also discussed in class that many fast food restaurants like McDonalds in certain countries serve beer, and I would like to look more into that. I know that in places like the Dominican Republic, places like Pizza Hut and McDonalds are allied. Most of the food there tastes completely different than here and they have different prices, etc. In many places a fast food restaurant can be considered "high class" because they may have higher prices. I would also like to talk about they way they are advertised like billboards and their campaigns and commercials etc. if any and if things they use here to represent them are still the same, like Ronald McDonald for McDonalds. Since I have also had a lot of bad experiences in America with fast food restaurants I would like to research how they handle customer service, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment